Apply for Australian Immigration
Immigration in Australia
Australia has ceaselessly been a popular option for persons who wish to migrate to another state. The nation has positive aspects such as a flourishing economy which means additional job prospects. Australia offers hope for a better life and a diverse society where there are harmony and agreement.
Australia provides a permanent residency or PR visa to migrants. The visa has a legitimacy of 5 years. With a PR visa, one can legally reside in Australia with your family. You can apply for citizenship after residing in Australia for 3 years with a PR visa.
Benefits OF HAVING A PR VISA
- You can reside and move anyplace within Australia
- You can opt for higher studies in Australia and can apply for certain educational loan
- You can be a guarantor of the PR of your relations if they fulfill certain requirements
- You can apply for government jobs
THE VARIOUS AUSTRALIAN PR VISA CATEGORIES
You can select the suitable choice for the PR visa card based on your worthiness and necessities. Here are the possibilities for your Australian PR:
Family-stream permanent residence visas: This stream is for partners, children, or parents of Australian people or permanent inhabitants.
Business or investment-stream enduring residence visas: This stream is for those eager to invest in Australia for business determinations. To be qualified to apply for PR under this stream, claimants should have had the provisional visa (subclass 188) for at least one year and meet the monetary necessities.
Work-stream permanent residence visas: This is for personnel who are backed by an Australian employer.
The various visa categories under this include:
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This visa choice is appropriate for expert workers. However, this visa cannot have a backing.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This visa is appropriate to accomplished workers who have a recommendation from an Australian state/Territory. For this visa, you will have to show that your job exists in the Skilled Occupation List.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): For worthiness under this visa, you must meet the skill prerequisite and get sponsorship or recommendation from either national or region or territory.
PAPERS ESSENTIAL IN PR VISA CLAIM:
- Application form
- Report of Educational Credential Assessment
- Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Proof of nomination (if any)
- Test results of IELTS or PTE exam for English proficiency
- Two passport size photos
- Police Clearance Certification (PCC)
- Business reference letters
STEPS IN THE PR APPLICATION PROCESS
Step 1: Check the eligibility requirements
- Check if you meet the eligibility necessities.
- Confirm if your job is present in the list of jobs in demand.
- Verify if you have the essential points based on the points table.
Step 2: English aptitude Test
Check if you have the required aptitude in the English language by taking the definite English language test. Luckily, Australian immigration specialists receive grades from various English capability tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc.
Step 3: Get your skill valuation done
Get your skills weighed by the Skills valuation authority which is an association that will measure your expertise, education and professional experience based on Australian standards.
Step 4: Register your Expression of Interest
- The next stage is to record an Expression of Interest (EOI) on Australia’s Skill Select website. You should give replies to queries on your ability which is again based on the visa subclass you are applying under. The Skill Select program provides 3 visa classes under which you can apply for a PR visa.
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa 190
- Skilled regional (provisional) Subclass 491
The first two are permanent visas while the third one is a provisional visa with the legitimacy of 5 years which can later be transformed to a PR visa.
Step 5: Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Once you present your application and if it fulfills all the necessities then you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Australia PR.
Step 6: Submit your PR application
The next step is the submission of your PR application. You must submit it within two months. The application must have all the supportive papers for managing your PR visa. These papers are your individual papers, immigration documents, and professional experience documents.
Step 7: Get your authorization certificates
The next step is to present your police authorization certificates. After health scrutiny, you must present your medical clearance certificate.
Aspects measured by the assessing authority:
- Occupation in which you nominated yourself
- Your training
- Your professional experiences
- The significance of your work to your occupation
Apart from this, proof of undergoing a language assessment test such as IELTS or PTE is required by the skill valuation bodies.
You must also present proof of your work practice, these can include:
- Employer reference letters
- Recent bank statements that show salary credits
One can be a permanent resident of Australia by applying for and being approved a
permanent visa that lets you stay in Australia forever. The most prevalent permanent
visas comprise some skilled workers and family visas.
Authorities have observed that getting a PR in Australia has become a little tough. This modification is mostly due to the new changes to the immigration policy of Australia.