Learn Certified French with Native Trainer
Learning any new language is a task that can broaden your mind to new outlooks and can link you with all sorts of people across borders of territories and language. When it comes to the knowledge of French, these reasons are particularly true.
There are somewhat more than 300 million people in the world who speak French to some extent, making it the sixth most vocal language globally. It is the official language of around 30 countries, and it is also the second most studied language universally after English.
There is no one way to learn French — or any language. There are so many possibilities for your language expedition, it is no surprise that choosing a learning style or method can be awe-inspiring! There is no exact method, and it is up to you to decide which means work finest for you to study French.
Benefits of Learning French:
Acquiring a new skill can support you show your originality, inspire your mind, and learn new ways to explore your potential. Learning French can make a positive influence on your life if you learn French. There are several benefits to learning French. Some benefits of learning the French language are:
- Learn about the ancient culture: To read the literature of renowned French authors is to engross with the language in some of its most lovely and poetic terms. Through the eyes of French, you get a livelier involvement in more present-day French-language media like podcasts, radio shows, audiobooks, and TV shows.
- More value to job applicants: Whether you are seeking admission at a foreign university or finding a job to live abroad, learning French will give you a cutting edge.
- Travelling easy: With the knowledge of French, you’ll be able to explore new cities by interpreting road signs, carte du jour, and train coupons; it also links you to the new folks you meet there.
French levels of CEFLR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
It is a means developed by the Council of Europe to express the command of a foreign language like French, according to diverse standards. Since 2001, this is a reference in the arena of French education.
French levels of CEFR-
CEFR refers to the Common European Framework of Reference. According to CEFR French is divided into four levels of learning.
A1 - Beginner
A2 - Elementary
B1 - Intermediate
B2 - Upper-Intermediate
C1 - Advanced
C2- Master Proficient
Beginner: A1 level
Online French course A1 level is the most basic level of French language learning and there are five more levels after.
A Learner at A1 Level:
- Can acknowledge and use recognisable words and simple phrases for real purposes.
- Can familiarise himself or someone else.
- Can enquire and reply to basic questions about household, family, backgrounds, etc
- Can interconnect in an elementary way when the other person speaks gradually and clearly and is ready to replicate or redevelop to assist communication.
British School of language has both offline and Online French course A1 level offered to all the candidates with a view of teaching French because we comprehend the impetus of communication with other native speakers for specialized workings. British School of Learning provides online French course A1 level with the help of knowledgeable and accomplished educators at a very reasonable charge.
A2 level is a basic level of French language learning above A1 level and there are four more levels afterwards. It is a second level of French language that encompasses Grammar classes, adverbs, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, pronunciation etc.
- Can comprehend secluded expressions and common expressions that are linked to areas of high personal bearing like personal or family info, immediate setting, profession.
- Can communicate during informal or routine tasks necessitating an elementary and straight information exchange on recognisable topics.
- Using simple words, can define his or her environment and communicate direct requirements.
British School of Language is one of the most prominent foreign language speaking institute with Online French course A2 level where candidates can use basic words and can portray their environmental issues and carry quick requirements.
British School of language has offline and online courses available for learning French. We teach online French course A2 level. You can learn French with all its stages step by step with our dedicated team of educators.
The B1 level is the intermediate degree of French language learning above A2 level and there are three additional levels afterwards. It is a third-degree of the French language that comprises Grammar classes, intensives, listening, reading, composing, vocabulary and so forth
B1 level candidates can depict an event, a meeting, or an idea; depict a longing or and can frame details or interpretations behind a mission or project.
A Learner at B1 Level:
- Can comprehend the facts of clear normal speech on recognisable subjects in work, school, ease activities, etc.
- Can accomplish in most situations that come up when travelling in a province where the language is spoken.
- Can produce a simple and unified text on familiar subjects or subjects of personal attention.
- Can recount an event, an experience, or a reverie; describe a wish or goal, and outline details or explanations behind a project or idea.
British School of language has offline and online courses accessible for learning French at B1 Level. We help students learn online French course B1 level with our skilled instructors at a truly judicious charge.
Upper IntermediateB2 level
it is the upper intermediate level of French language learning above the B1 level and there are two extra levels followed by it. It is the fourth level of the French language that includes Grammar, listening, writing, speaking, vocabulary, etc.
- Can comprehend the main concepts of real or abstract themes in an intricate text, including a technical journal in the user’s range of proficiency.
- Can link with a degree of impulsiveness and ease during a discussion with a native speaker, in a way that is easy for everyone.
British School of language has offline and online courses open for learning French at this level. Our experienced faculty teaches the learners at this level so that they Can speak in a clear, comprehensive way on several topics; express their views on current issues, giving the benefits and shortcomings of the numerous decisions.
The “C” Levels:
C1 – Advanced or Effective Operational Proficiency:
A Learner at C1 Level:
- Can Understand a wider type of high challenging longer writings and discussions and identify implied meaning.
- Can state ideas without more much probing for words
- Can be dynamic in social media, hypothetical or professional situations by effectually using the French language
- Can produce convincing, detailed text on most complex topics.
C2 – Mastery (or proficiency)
A Learner at C2 Level:
- Can Comprehend almost everything, read, write, and speak French with easiness.
- Can sum-up information from numerous spoken and written base
- Can rebuild opinions and accounts in a comprehensible presentation
- Can express himself fluently and surely
- Can distinguish exact connotations of words, sentences, and paragraphs, even in the most intricate circumstances.
At the British School of language, we realize the importance of learning a foreign language especially French language which is prevalent in most parts of the world. Our educators try their level best to impart the knowledge of French to its learners in such a manner that they can explore better career options and a promise of a better life ahead.